Friday 1 June 2007

Nice Day

I’m supposed to be working on my assignment. The deadline is next Friday for the written report and the presentation. But everything is not helping; the weather is so nice to stay in, I’m in London and there are plenty of things to do, and there will be an interesting football match this afternoon. It’s a friendly match between Brazil and England. The significance of it is that both Michael Owen and David Beckham are back. Everybody is looking forward to seeing a better performance from the English side this time after many disappointing results.

I can’t understand it, when I have some work to do and I know I have to do it as soon as possible everything becomes nice. I feel I want to go out, I want to see my friends and even I want to write in my blog. Is it just me or anyone else feels the same?

So there are many exciting things going on. How I am supposed to concentrate and do my work. It just makes you think if these little things adversely affect me, how I’m going to react if I ever win the lottery. So for the sake of success, I don’t want to win anything! You can argue that if you win the lottery then you don’t need anything else and you don’t need to be successful in anything. Mmmm that’s a good argument but it doesn’t help me as I never bought a lottery ticket and never will do. Let me hope that I won’t get distracted until I finish my assignment.

Have a nice day.

No comments: