Friday 5 October 2007

Home Improvement

Is it worth it to spend a lot of money in order to have a new bathroom or to decorate a little room? I’ve been having the builders at home for about two weeks now and they haven’t finished yet. Their job basically is to refurbish the bathroom, decorate a bed room, and put in a new energy efficient boiler. They come 8.55 every morning and they leave around 4 PM. During this time I have to stay at home with them while they enjoy themselves in making whatever noise they like. The noise caused by their hammer and their drill seems like music to them. Adding to the cost and the noise, I have to find a place to have a wash every day. Some of the options we have include my friends’ place and the swimming pool as well.
I can’t believe that we asked for this and we have to pay for it as well!

No comments: