Tuesday 15 May 2007

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my blog. I’m not quite sure what I am going to write here. Maybe I will be writing about a personal experience like winning the lottery (even though I’m not sure if I will ever win), a place I’ve visited, a book I’ve read, a movie I’ve seen, or maybe just talking about my country. I believe that it’s great to share personal experience and to discuss ideas with others.

Friends and family:

Because I’ve never stayed in one place for more than two years, I have many friends I don’t see them very much. So I hope this blog will make it easier for me to keep in touch with them, but it depends on how high-tech they are.

Colleagues:

I’ve worked in different places and studied in different places. I’ve met many people; I spent a relatively long time (maximum 2 years) in some places and shorter periods in other places. Many of the people I’ve met were really nice and I’d like to hear from them. I hope it’s going to be easy to invite them to this blog, I’ll try.

“PLEIDOL WYF I'M GWLAD”*: (True am I to my country)

I’ll be writing about my country, Kuwait, and how great it is. Although I live in the UK at present, I do go very frequently to Kuwait so if you need anything don’t hesitate to ask; maybe a bottle of oil.
You don’t need nice weather to have a nice country. In Kuwait we have, as many of us believe, the hottest dry weather in the world, but still we think Kuwait is a wonderful country (it’s even nicer in the winter). I’ll post some photos to prove that.

I shall see you around and feel free to comment on anything you want.


*From the Welsh National Anthem

No comments: