Friday 9 November 2007

No Place Like Kuwait

It’s been said that THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME and because Kuwait is home then
THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE KUWAIT.
Some of my colleagues get annoyed when I say this, but I found myself saying it more and more every time I found someone annoyed by it. I always remind myself I should eventually go back and live in Kuwait, and I always remind myself that I should encourage my children to have Kuwait as their only home. However, I don’t mean Kuwait is a perfect place, and I don’t blame those who complain from everything as Sherry mentioned in her comment on the POSTCARD from DUSSELDORF. I think we should be trying to improve things. We shouldn't overlook the complicated problems we have, and we shouldn't forget that Kuwait meant to be a rich oil country. We have to say NO to those who waste our money through the mismanagement the country is suffering from.
I think we deserve better.

4 comments:

kuwaitya_7saweya said...

عدل كلامك
no place like kuwait
بس المشاكل والقضايا السياسيه لاعبه دور في تغيير المجتمع وحتى تغيير طبايع الناس
فعشان جذي تلاقي لما تقول هالجمله في ناس تعترض

بس الحمدلله الف الحمدلله انه احنا كويتيين

ويعطيك العافيه

Salah said...

شكرا الأخت الكريمة

والله يعافيج ويوفقج

بس لا تنسين ان أكرمكم عند الله أتقاكم :)

white tulip said...

هااي
:(
احس براحه وانا بعيده عن الكويت
بس عندي حنين لامي فقط لا غير اما البلد فمعدوم الحنين لها :/
ماعندي هوم سك لاني كنت بالكويت بقمة الغثيان من كل شيء حواليني كل شي كان ينرفزني الزحمه الناس تصرفاتهم اخلاقهم تعاملهم تخلفهم الديره بكبرها ماشيه رونغ سايد
بشكل مقرف ومقزز للغايه
عذرا لصراحتي

باااي
فطومه -بريطانيا العظمى

Salah said...

fatomah:

لابد أن يكون هناك شي ايجابي في الكويت... بحثي ودوري وراح تلقين... ا

أما بالنسبة للصراحة فهي المطلوبة دائما، المفروض أن يفتخر الأنسان ان كان صريح لا ان يعتذر

والله يخليلج الوالدة

تحياتي